banner



Is Palit A Good Gpu Brand

Status
Non open for further replies.
cst1992
Nov 8, 2013
3,900
ane
23,465
297
  • #i
In India, I've seen Palit offer cheaper cards than other vendors.
But I've heard bad things most Palit.
Is Palit a expert brand?
JuX
Dec 1, 2013
448
1
10,960
77
  • #2
Though Palit is cheap, they have a lot of good cards out at that place - no reason they wouldn't be a quality make, well, they aren't the best for sure, but you lot can e'er buy an aftermarket libation for the GPU.
Jun four, 2013
78
0
10,660
14
  • #three
I piece of work every bit a repair technician in a visitor which also builds PCs (~five.000 a yr I suppose). Nosotros have used Palit extensively, and whilst we had all kinds of manufacturers fail or arrive DOA (Asus and Zotac, mainly) I cannot remember a dead Palit card.

Withal, Palit deemed for only 20% of our graphics cards. Still, I think that this should exist sufficient to say that Palit won't be horrible. I suppose information technology won't differ much from any other manufacturer.

cst1992
November 8, 2013
3,900
i
23,465
297
  • #four
What kind of cards does your company club mainly?
Could exist that the company does non use good coolers on their high-cease cards.

In Bharat, virtually of the people in the computer assembly business build PC'south for part computers(considering of patently higher revenue).

Jun iv, 2013
78
0
10,660
14
  • #5
Mostly gaming cards of the mainstream or highend variant. Nosotros build 10% part / 30% multimedia / 60% gaming PCs, some of which are very expensive. I'd say that nosotros currently mostly utilise 700-serial cards. No ATI, though.

The most used cards should be 780 and 770.

I'yard in switzerland, and switzerland seems to lack dedicated gaming PC manufacturers, and so that is what we practise (for another company, though). The function PC market is quite saturated with the big brands, only gaming PCs that are actually good for gaming and offer (somewhat) good value are rare.

RobCrezz
Mar 14, 2013
xix,084
98
75,190
2,417
  • #vi
Not the best coolers from Palit IMO (I have a Palit gtx 560 (non ti) in my secondary pc, and it tin be rather loud when heavily loaded. However they are a good enough brand, and also practise good coolers on more expensive cards.
cst1992
Nov viii, 2013
3,900
i
23,465
297
  • #7
I am planning for Zotac.
Any comparisons?
Jun four, 2013
78
0
10,660
14
  • #8
If you buy Zotac, get an AMP!. From what I can tell the AMP!s offer a nice performance boost for a marginal noise increase. The dual fan Zotac cards are adequately quiet.

I have a Zotac GTX770 AMP! and I consider it quiet. I would likewise recommend the GTX770 because of price/performance ratio.

cst1992
Nov 8, 2013
iii,900
1
23,465
297
  • #9
I'one thousand going to go the 650ti single fan pick.
That is at the absolute limit of my budget.
Besides, information technology has the best price/performance ratio in the price range.
a1blaster
Sep fourteen, 2013
574
0
eleven,060
28
  • #10
its cheaper because palit is known for manufacturing reference cards....
Condition
Non open up for farther replies.
Thread starter Like threads Forum Replies Date
M Graphics Cards 9
East Graphics Cards 4
J Graphics Cards 6
Josh2245 Graphics Cards 7
heisenbergx Graphics Cards 2
P Graphics Cards 1
Winternight6 Graphics Cards 1
Rizvee Graphics Cards 3
S Graphics Cards iii
johncornflex Graphics Cards iii
  • Advertising
  • Cookies Policies
  • Privacy
  • Term & Weather
  • Topics

Source: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/is-palit-a-good-brand.1597815/#:~:text=Honorable&text=Though%20Palit%20is%20cheap%2C%20they,aftermarket%20cooler%20for%20the%20GPU.

0 Response to "Is Palit A Good Gpu Brand"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel